Tuesday, May 15, 2012

30 Week Utrasound & Life as of Late

Baby boy is 30 weeks and 4 days today!


He's already looking like his daddy to me :)
Our ultra sound tech determined his current weight to be
3lb's 6oz.
I've known from the start that the odds of our baby having a
good sized head were pretty high, and boy were the odds right this time.
That poor little boy gets the [big melon] gene from
mommy AND daddy's side of the family!
His noggin' measured in at 33w 5d today... ouch.

But he's just so darn cute :)


Being pregnant has definatley been an eye opener for me.
It's not the fun easy ride I had always imagined, that's for dang sure.
I'd felt lucky to have such an "easy" pregnancy,
until about a month or so ago.
Between the heart burn, leg cramps, backache's, headache's and
an overall [whale-like] feeling of appearance;
it gets tough.
His kicks and rolls and jabs to my ribs are the only things keeping
me sane most of the time, and reminding me that he is worth every little
discomfort.


Chantz has been incredible throughout this whole experience so far!
I'm not very fun to be around when I'm lacking sleep,
and these days it feels like I'm never going to be able to sleep good again.
Needless to say, not so fun to be around. ;)
He very rarely gets upset with my grumpy attitude & instead makes funny jokes
and teases till I come around. Such a trooper!
This must be nature's way of training me to stay up all night with a baby...
And let me tell you, it is EXTREMELY effective.
On top of the 3 to 4 bathroom breaks every night,
I've found it impossible to get comfortable anymore.
I sometimes get so bored and frustrated that Chantz is sleeping and I can't
that I'll wake him up just to tell him how uncomfortable I am.
(Terrible I know)    :)
He's a champ though; instead of getting angry or annoyed (out loud)
he does everything he can to help me get to sleep.

All in all it hasn't been too bad.
I feel so blessed and happy that we get to be parents to
our little boy, that nothing else really matters.
A little sleep at some point wouldn't hurt though :]


No comments:

Post a Comment